Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 3

So today marked the beginning of the work week for me...my first day back to the shop since you got underway. There was nothing harder than to put on the uniform and walk out the door. I wanted to through it into the ocean, burn it...I didn't care.

But I went. I made the day as short as possible and went to pick the ruggie up. She was excited to show me her newly loss tooth space in her mouth as well the world's smallest rubber horse that she got at the virginia living museum with her money from the Tooth Fairy. I wish we could all go back to being so innocent.

I made a comment about the possibility of you flying her next year to RI...needless to say, the response was less than cold...damn near frigid.

I just keep saying "one day at a time". So, I got home and played on the computer....random things from what was woot (sad, I don't remember) all the way to learning more about Cork Ireland. Guess eventhough it is far from you, it still reminds me and that, for now, is good enough

No comments:

Post a Comment